Role: Web and mobile Lead UI Visual Designer/Web Designer
Project background: Finance Navigator UK Life project (Future You, launched in December 2016 - Improve presence in the market and customer communications.
Core responsibilities: Design of iconography, typography, infographics, grid layouts. Added responsibilities consisted of, but were in no way limited to the following:
- Creative web design using existing design wireframe templates and agreed brand look and feel,
- Working alongside the UX team to shape the website design around customer need/experience,
- Iconography creation and updating the Zurich style guide,
- Sourcing appropriate imagery for use on the website, magazine, HTML emails,
- A thorough understanding of typography, colour usage and iconography,
- Creation of designs that adhered to the Zurich digital style guide,
- Proposing designs that extended the digital style guide as appropriate,
- Creation of reusable components
- Interpret wireframes, add branding and interaction elements,
- Assisting in the development of any required extensions to the style guide,
- Production of graphical assets for delivery to the off-shore and on-shore front-end development partners (Deloitte).