Role: Lead UX/UI Visual Designer
Project background: Design of receipt capture native app for iOS and Android platforms, initially for business market but will eventually be rolled out for household use as well. Described by a Samsung technical support engineer as “Absolutely Awesome”.
Core responsibilities: As the sole UX/UI designer liaising with the client and the India based development team, I had responsibility for the app which included overall the design, using Axure RP for wire-framing and prototypes. and the Adobe CC Suite for icons and hi-res screens. This app has many more features in addition to those listed below:
- Business mileage totals.
- Private mileage totals.
- Mileage charged at the rate set by you.
- Total Mileage for expense period.
- Provides running costs per vehicle.
- Registration/ Licence plate ID for use in different vehicles.
- Value Added Tax VAT - Europe.
- State or Local Tax rates edit facility, for USA and other Countries wprldwide
- Built in multi-currency compatibility
- Creates real time expense reports.
- Easy receipt capture, allows you to take photos of receipts, confirms details and auto-links them to appropriate expenses details and date stamps each receipt
- Lists multiple payment methods and credit card choices (editable) ...